To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Paper Guidelines Structure
- All submission will be made through submission form only. No correspondence will be made in any other forms.
- All submitted manuscripts should contain original work neither published previously nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Article found Plagiarized above 10% will be rejected on the spot as per UGC norms.
- An article should not be less than 3000 and not more than 15000 words.
- Once article is submitted, the copyright will be transferred to ASSSR editorial board. If article is rejected, then the copyright will rest back to the author itself.
- No queries pertaining to selection/rejection will be attained at any point.
- Please download the paper template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English only.
- The decision of the editors will be final regarding acceptance/rejections of the articles that are going to be published.
- No author can claim back their article once they have submitted, therefore authors are strictly recommended to cross check their articles to debarred from any grammatical errors for which the editors will not be responsible at all.
- No author can claim any sort of relaxation and at any point editors reserves right to cancel this notification without prior notifications.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within two - three working days.