The aim of Asiatic Society for Social Science Research (ASSSR) is facilitated through our journal, with the support of numerous international and national academic institutions and scholars, as well as practitioners who contribute to our mission of knowledge transfer implementing a collaborative approach towards academic research, empowering decision makers in the government & corporate sector, and promoting critically aware social policies.
With a massive number of manuscripts submitted each year for ASSSR journal. The ASSSR is dedicated to guaranteeing a timely and fair review process with the international norms of double-blind peer review. We are dependent on the support of highly qualified academics around the world to assist with this endeavor.
- All submitted manuscript will go through plagiarism test.
- Each manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Editor-in-Chief / Associate Editor/s / Academic Editor/s as the Head of the ASSSR Committee and will make the final decision on manuscripts.
- Every manuscript will undergo a double blind peer review by an ASSSR constituted Committee Member within a weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the manuscript review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance of the manuscript will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your manuscript is accepted, you will be invited to send the entire manuscript.
ABSTRACT ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
The Editorial Board evaluates your manuscript according to following criteria:
Aims/objectives clearly stated
Relevance to the paper
Structure of the paper
Clarity of language
Appropriateness of the research/study/ methodology
Discussion and conclusion
ETHICS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSSR EDITORIAL BOARD ACCORDING TO COPE
The ASSSR editorial board has developed Code of Ethics based on Publication Ethics for it's own editorial members. All the editorial board members have agreed to adhere on following ethics and responsibilities.
Contribution of Authors:
Reviewers will assist the authors through their feedback and comments by providing fair, honest, and unbiased assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the abstracts/manuscript and provide objective and constructive feedback in review to encourage the authors to develop their manuscripts.
Conflict of Interest and Bias:
Reviewers should ensure to declare all potential competing, or conflicting interests. If you are unsure about a potential competing interest that may prevent you from reviewing, communicate this to the organizing committee as soon as possible. Reviewers will remain unbiased throughout the review process in regards to nationality, religious or political beliefs, gender, and other characteristics of the authors, origins of a manuscript and/or their professional affiliation.
Reviewers should inform the editors if the manuscript cannot be reviewed as per the time given for the review until it is too late.
Respect the confidentiality of the peer review process and refrain from using information obtained during the peer review process for your own or another’s advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others.
Do not delegate the authority to any other person in regards to reviewing the manuscript without obtaining permission of journal editors/ASSSR committee. Manuscripts and abstracts should also be prepared by you.